Kings Toyota, is pleased to provide you with pricing for the all-new 2013 Avalon and first ever Avalon Hybrid.
NOW IN STOCK!
Congratulations to Norm & Jeanne! They are the proud owners of our very first 2013 Toyota Avalon!
The all-new Avalon will still come in two grades (XLE and Limited), but will have seven models that will cover a wider price range to increase accessibility to more consumers. The new Avalon will include two engine variants.
|Avalon Gas ||Avalon Hybrid ||Gas vs. Hybrid|
|XLE Premium||$33,195||$35,555 ||$2,360|
The all-new Avalon offers great value with many new standard features:
- XLE gas model is $30,990 making the starting price of the 13MY Avalon $2,205 less than the outgoing model and increasing accessibility of Avalon to more consumers with a lower price. Standard features include Power Adjustable Heated Front Leather Seats, 17" Alloy Wheels, Display Audio, 2-door Smart Key, Heated Outer Mirrors, Outer Mirror Turn Signals and Best in Class 10 airbags.
- XLE Premium gas model is $33,195, the same price as MY12 Avalon grade with more standard features over MY12 including: Smart Key, Heated Front Seats, Display Audio, Larger Back-up Camera display and Best in Class 10 airbags. XLE Premium also includes Moonroof and EC mirror with garage door opening as standard.
- XLE Touring gas model is $35,500, $935 less than the MY12 Limited model, with standard 18" Alloy Wheels, Display Audio with Navigation and Entune, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Paddle Shifters. XLE Touring offers the best value in the line-up.
- Limited gas model is $39,650 with premium standard features - Premium Perforated Leather with Heated and Ventilated Front Seats, 7" High-resolution Touch Screen Audio with Navi, Entune and JBL, Safety Connect, Heated Rear Seats, Rear Sunshade, 3-zone HVAC, Puddle Lamps, HID Headlamps, and LED DRLs.
- The price difference between Hybrid and Gas models is the smallest of all Toyota line-up.
All powertrain choices have been enhanced for 2013 to provide more responsive performance and efficiency that is suited to everyday driving.
V6: Class Leading Highway, Best in Class City and Best in Class combined
- 268 hp V6 with 17 inch alloy wheels: 21 mpg city/31 highway/25 mpg combined
- 268 hp V6 with 18 inch alloy wheels: 21 mpg city/31 highway/24 mpg combined
Hybrid: Best in Class MPG
- 200 hp Hybrid: 40 mpg city/39 mpg highway/ 40 mpg combined
The 2013 Avalon offers a full suite of safety features:
- 10 standard airbags (Best in Class)
- Star Safety System
- Advanced WIL (Whiplash - Injury Lessening) Seat
- available Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert (first Toyota sedan to offer this feature)
- available Back-up Camera
- available Safety Connect
- available Pre-Collision System
Homegrown in the U.S.A. - Calling Kentucky Home